Click Here to access The FedForum Exhibitor Kit (Login password is FF2013)
The best way to market your products and services to Federal Government Fleet, Aviation, Boat, Transportation, Real Property and Personal Property Managers is by exhibiting at The FedForum. We are expecting over 1,500 participants from all levels of management within many Federal Government agencies. We also anticipate many attendees from State and Local Governments and the private sector. By exhibiting your products and services at The FedForum, you will meet new customers, renew old acquaintances and network with industry professionals. We've used your input from past events to ensure that the exhibit area location and hours work to your advantage.
Building relationships with your customers...
Modern technology and busy schedules have many of us conducting business on the telephone, through email, and Social Media and via the Internet. Even though we all enjoy these conveniences (and sometimes necessities), we still enjoy meeting with our business partners face-to-face to discuss our future needs. By exhibiting at The FedForum 2013, you will have the opportunity to meet over 1,500 potential and existing customers.
- The FedForum will be the ONLY event for Federal Fleet and Aviation Managers in 2013.
- The Federal Fleet Policy Council (FedForum), the primary sponsor of the event, represents Federal agencies involved with the operation, maintenance, and repair of over 600,000 motor vehicles worldwide.
- The FedForum is the premier "vehicle" for government wide liaison among Federal agencies, the private sector, and other governmental entities concerning vehicle management issues.
- Potential attendees include Federal, State, and local representatives of vehicle fleets from the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- There will be opportunities to network with other vendors, Federal, State, Local Government, and private sector fleet managers, alternative fuel vehicle, and infrastructure providers, vehicle manufacturers, management information system providers, procurement officials, and operations and maintenance managers.
- New to The FedForum this year are additional attendees from GSA departments to include Green Buildings and Acquisitions.
What does it cost to exhibit?
- A standard booth is 10 feet by 10 feet.
Please Note: Your credit card will be charged immediately after you confirm your registration.
- Contracting (3) or less booth spaces = $1900 per 10'x10' space.
- Contracting (4) or more booth spaces = $1800 per 10'x10' space.
What's included with each standard booth?
- 10' X 10' exhibit space.
- Back wall and sidewall drapes for inline booths.
- Booth identification sign.
- Two complimentary registrations to ALL FedForum trainings, meals and plenary sessions each day, as well as the recognition ceremony. Once you have registered as an exhibitor, you will receive an email requesting three preferred booth numbers. Once a booth number is assigned, you will receive an email containing a link to register exhibitor comp staff as well as additional booth staff.
- Admittance to all Training Sessions, General Sessions, Manufacturers' Panel, and the Recognition Ceremony.
- Company and product description listed in printed exhibit hall guide.
- Exposure on The FedForum 2013 web site.
Important Registration Information
Within 48 hours of registering AND PAYING for your booth space, you will receive an e-mail explaining the booth selection process. If you intend to pay by Check or Purchase Order, we need to receive payment before going through the booth selection process. Once your booth is selected and confirmed links will be provided to register your booth staff.
The Exhibit Hall is not carpeted this year and is mandatory for each booth. The carpet, along with electrical power, phone lines, audio/visual equipment and other additional booth items will be available through the Exhibitor Kit (Coming Soon).
Exhibitors are advised: Pursuant to the Federal Trade Agreements Act:
(19 U.S.C. 2501, et seq.), Federal agencies, when purchasing products or services above certain dollar thresholds (such as many of the vehicle products being displayed at this event), may acquire only U.S.-made or designated country end products. Accordingly, exhibitors are asked to display only products that are compliant with the Trade Agreements Act.
Exhibitor Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Booth fees must accompany exhibit registration form.
- Any fees associated with exhibiting a vehicle will be the exhibitor's responsibility and are not included in the exhibit registration fee.
- All Federal Government associates must adhere to the Standards of Ethical Conduct issued by the Office of Government Ethics (OGE). Under the OGE regulations, promotional items, gifts, and exhibitor-sponsored events are considered gifts, as are food and drink (with the exception of modest items of food or refreshment such as soft drinks, coffee and donuts, offered other than as part of a meal). During the span of The FedForum, such gifts/items/events should be kept under $20.00 from any single exhibitor (not to exceed $50.00 from the same source in a calendar year).
A written notice of cancellation is required. Cancellations received on or before June 14, 2013 will be assessed a penalty of 25% of the total booth cost. No refunds for any reason will be made for cancellations received after June 14, 2013.
Please send cancellation notices to:
c/o A-S-K Associates, Inc.
1505 Kasold Drive
Lawrence, KS 66047
Phone: 1 (800) 315-4333
Fax: (785) 841-2668