There will be something for everyone at The FedForum. The agenda is structured to give attendees many opportunities to receive essential training in the areas of motor vehicles, aviation, transportation, boats, real property, personal property, acquisition and green buildings.
Who should attend The FedForum?
- Federal, State, and Local Government Fleet Managers
- Local Vehicle Coordinators, Operations & Maintenance Managers
- Private Industry Partners interested in Federal Motor Vehicle Programs
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Infrastructure Providers
- Management Information and Automated Systems Providers
- Procurement Officials
- Personal Property, Aviation and Travel Managers
- Anyone interested in staying current with technology and industry developments related to fleet and aviation management
Registration rates for The FedForum are as follows:
- $275 if you register on or before July 18, 2013.
- $750 if you register on or before July 18, 2013.
The registration fee includes
- All conference materials
- Entrance into the exhibit hall
- Entrance into all plenary sessions and all training sessions
- Breakfast and Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Meeting space for agency meetings
- Optional Basic Fleet Class
Those attending The FedForum for the first time feel free to download the Welcome to The FedForum document.
Your credit card will be charged immediately after you confirm your registration.
Vendor Payment Information
A-S-K Associates, Inc. processes all payments for The FedForum. If required, you may include the following information on your travel document:
A-S-K Associates, Inc.
1505 Kasold Drive
Lawrence, KS 66047
The name A-S-K Associates will appear on your credit card statement.
Attendee Cancellation Policy